Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A wonderful man!

What a guy I'm married to! I came home from work yesterday and he was preparing to mow the lawn, which is more like a lush green carpet, due to his TLC. I prepared to wash dishes from the night before. He advised me to wait until later when he could help me. I didn't want him to have to do that so I proceeded to start the task, talking about the events of my day. Rather than interrupt me to go outside he picked up a towel, listened and wiped dishes! (he did get the lawn mowed eventually)
Later that night he retired to bed before I did, and when I got there he had propped up the pillows in my favorite way so I could do a little reading before turning out the light.
And that's just one little segment of a day in the life of being married to Kevin.

Thank you, Father, for a Godly man who is truly a gift from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your response!